FREE - Basic Emergency First Aid for Parents / Guardians (3 Hours)
Basic Emergency First Aid Course Overview
When your Children are at Nursery/School, you can be assured that they are in good hands. However how many Parents/Guardians know even Basic First Aid?
With most Accidents/Injuries happening in the home environment, would you know what to do?
As a responsible First Aid training provider, 2nd Chance First Aid would like to see all Parents/Guardians receive some Basic First Aid Training.
That’s why there are NO catches!
YES some things in life do actually come FREE!
ALL WE ASK, IS IF YOU ENJOY THE COURSE LET OTHERS KNOW!
CHILDREN ARE WELCOME ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
Basic Emergency First Aid Course Content
- Recognising the Unwell Child/Infant.
- Management of the Unconscious Child/Infant.
- Safe Airway Positions (Recovery Position).
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Child/Infant.
- Q&A with Trainer if time allows.
A comprehensive manual is also available for £5 each.